• Similar quality as Swiss made.
• Direct reading, reliable and accurate.
Graduations of .001" in one revolution.
• Hardened stainless steel bar, rack, gears, depth rod and measuring faces.
• Screw on rack, covered for chip free operation.
• Shock proof.
• Knife-edge contacts for both inside and outside measurements.
• 4-way measurements: inside, outside, depth and step.
• Lock screw for holding the sliding jaw in position.
• Lock screw for knurled dial (1-1/2") bezel.
• One hand use with the thumb operated fine adjustment roller.
• Decimal, Fraction Conversion chart on back of caliper.
• With fitted case.
.100 PER REVOL