Aloris CA Indexable Tool Post
This precision engineered tool post was designed by Aloris Tool Technology Co. Inc. to solve typical problems encountered by machinists. This tool post incorporates the full length Aloris wedge design for maximum rigidity, individual height adjustments—so shims are not required, and superior indexing which allows the machinist to select any of the tools which are mounted to accomplish multiple operations without removing tools from the holder absolutely reduces set-up time and cycle time, and enhances accuracy.
• Precision Engineered to Assure Repetitive Accuracy
• Accuracy Within Millionths!
• CNC Applications
• Super Rigidity
• No Shims Required
• Available with Anti-rotation Key (Optional)
• Furnished with Blank “T” Nut or Machined “T” Nut (Optional)
The Aloris Indexable Tool Post allows 4 independent tool holders to be locked to the tool post simultaneously.
This allows the operator to do multiple operations by means of indexing the tool post to any of the 24 locking positions.
The index position and locking is accomplished by the same means as a turret on a CNC Lathe.
This is the ultimate in productivity on Manual and CNC Lathes without indexing capabilities.
Two standard Aloris Tool Holders can be mounted with no modification or you can modify some existing Aloris holders to fit the indexable tool post.
* Precision engineered to assure repetitive accuracy
* Repeatability of .00005
* CNC applications
* Some standard Aloris Tool Holders will fit is slightly modified
* All components heat treated and ground
* No shims required
* Optionally furnished with anti-rotation key precision fit to lathe compound (eliminates rotation and movement of tool post under extreme cutting conditions)
* Furnished with Blank "T" Nut or Machined "T" Nut (Optional)
* 24 positions, 15° precision indexing through heat-treated precision ground face gears
* Full Length wedge lock as featured on the traditional Aloris Tool Post for ultimate rigidity
* The highest quality lathe tool accessories available
* Only 3 sizes required for up to 36-inch swing
* Over forty-five years or machine tool manufacturing experience
* Mounting wrench included with tool post