Product Description12" Bison Chuck 3 Jaw "SetTru" Fine Adj Lathe Chuck + One Adapter Plate
"Set-Tru" T.I.R. 0.0004" With 4 Fine Adjustment Screws , Scroll Chuck, Forged Steel Body, 3-pinion Design.
1 full set of two-piece reversible jaws hard and master jaws.
1 Set of mounting bolts
1 Set of fine adjustment screws
2 Hex Keys
* Thru-Hole 1.654
* Jaws closed Min .12 - Max 2.52
* Jaws reversed Max open 7.87
* Eliminates the need for spring collets.
* 4 micro adjustment screws provide 0.0004" T.I.R. repeatability.
* Extremely high gripping concentricity.
* 2-piece hard top & master hard jaws are American Standard Tongue & Groove. 3 Total Jaws included + 3 masters.
* Chuck body made of high quality Forged steel, is safe at high lathe speeds.
* Forged Scroll fully hardened with thread flanks ground on both sides for longer life and higher accuracy.
* Hardened and ground bushings are pressed into the pinion seats.
* 3 pinions are hardened and ground
* Chuck wrench
* Each chuck is balanced within fine limits.