Includes Back Plate
* "Set-Tru"5" Bison 5C Collet Chucks are Designed for use with all 5C Collets.
* They can be used for all turning, facing, boring, grinding, and milling operations on center lathes and grinding machines.
* The simple key operated scroll provides a uniform, distortion free clamping of the workpiece and low collet exchange time.
* Four fine adjustment screws are used to set up the chuck on it's mounting plate to get precision within .0004" T.I.R.
* Body is made of high quality forged steel
* Forged scroll fully hardened & ground for longer life.
* Collet Capacity 3/64" x 1-1/8"