FOWLER High Precision is globally recognized as one of today's leading suppliers of high quality inspection, leveling, control and calibration equipment. Since 1946, we have been dedicated to supplying the most innovative products available anywhere in the world.
As North American manufacturers continue to produce products that are smaller, lighter, faster, more precise and just-in-time, Fowler continues to introduce important new tools designed to lead the way in inspection and measurement. Familiar items including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gages and bore gages.
FOWLER High Precision Inspection Tools offer the features and quality that you have come to expect from Fred V. Fowler at a great value.
MEASURE the SAVINGS with Ajaxtoolsupply.com
• Length of the blade is measured from the inner edge of beam to end of blades.
• Squares fully hardened to Rockwell 55C.
• Beams and blades are ground and lapped for straightness and parallelism.
• Both the inside and outside of the squares have accurate right angles.
• Packed in individual cartons.
• Designed for precision layout and measurement work which requires high accuracy.
• Accuracy = .0002" + Length/50,000 (blade)
Blade Length: 3-1/8″
Beam Length: 2″