FOWLER High Precision is globally recognized as one of today's leading suppliers of high quality inspection, leveling, control and calibration equipment. Since 1946, we have been dedicated to supplying the most innovative products available anywhere in the world.
As North American manufacturers continue to produce products that are smaller, lighter, faster, more precise and just-in-time, Fowler continues to introduce important new tools designed to lead the way in inspection and measurement. Familiar items including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gages and bore gages.
FOWLER High Precision Inspection Tools offer the features and quality that you have come to expect from Fred V. Fowler at a great value.
MEASURE the SAVINGS with Ajaxtoolsupply.com
Ajax Sales and Service 1 (800) 543-5998 GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE!
The Fowler No. 52-240 series offers a wide variety of sizes to cover a range of measuring needs.
Fowler micrometers are of the finest quality available, at prices that defy competition. Special care in design and workmanship create a long lasting precision tool.
• Hammertone blue baked enamel finish.
• Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish and carbide tipped measuring faces.
• Diameter of measuring faces: .256"
• Ratchet thimble
• Quick, easy zero adjustment on sleeve
• Positive lever locking clamp
• Spindle thread hardened, ground and lapped for ultimate accuracy
• Anvil & spindle hardened and precision ground with microlap finish on tips
• Meets or exceeds Federal accuracy specs.
• Includes a wrench and case
Accuracy: ± 0.0003