FOWLER High Precision is globally recognized as one of today's leading suppliers of high quality inspection, leveling, control and calibration equipment. Since 1946, we have been dedicated to supplying the most innovative products available anywhere in the world.
As North American manufacturers continue to produce products that are smaller, lighter, faster, more precise and just-in-time, Fowler continues to introduce important new tools designed to lead the way in inspection and measurement. Familiar items including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gages and bore gages.
FOWLER High Precision Inspection Tools offer the features and quality that you have come to expect from Fred V. Fowler at a great value.
MEASURE the SAVINGS with Ajaxtoolsupply.com
• 1/2" - 1" range in 1/64"
• 36 piece set, 3 master punches and 33 individually sized sleeves
• Each sleeve and punch is clearly laser etched with its size
• Simply select the sleeve for the size required, place it on one of the master punches for that range and it is ready to use
• Punches and sleeve ranges are color coded for easy pairing
• Heavy duty for larger applications
• Punch tips are hardened 48-55 HRC
• Master punches are 4-7/8" in length and sleeves are 1" in length
• 1/4" the weight of a conventional transfer punch set with this range (approximately 4.5 lbs.)
• Supplied in a fitted, shop hardened case