Palmgren 3" x 3" x 1-3/4" Cross Slide Vise 30301
The Palmgren Cross Slide Vise provides quick, precise positioning along the X and Y axes.
This gives your drill press movements and positioning similar to the lateral & cross travel of a milling machine.
• Counter-balanced ball crank handles enable smooth movement and do not extend below the base, eliminating interference with the machine table.
• Cross feed dials may be easily adjusted to start at zero.
• Precision machined dovetail ways ensure accuracy & smooth operation of longitudinal and cross travel.
• Built on the same cross-slide base as Palmgren's tables.
This precision cross slide vise has feed screws with precision cut ACME threads.
• Cross slide travel is 3-1/2" x 4".
• Dials graduated in 0.001" increments.
• Counter-balanced ball-crank handles are solid steel.
• By removing two screws, the vise can be removed from the base and used as a conventional drill press vise.
Jaw Opening 3"
Jaw Width 3"
Throat Depth 1-3/4"
Material Cast Iron